Outdoor Living Means Business
Creating a highly sought-after and desirable Business Village requires more than just a fantastic location.
The variety in styling of our pods means we have the right look and feel to compliment your environment. We offer a complete range of services to cover everything from design and planning to delivery and installation. Our rooms are specified to the highest standards for maximum durability, with a meticulous finish and an outstanding finish.
Business Villages can be fully adaptable on their size, and as such it is often the case that the village will grow over time as demand increases. Outdoor Living will work with you to determine the best possible solution for your location and requirements.
Arca Business Cabins
The Arca Business Cabin
Welcome to the Arca Business Cabin, a stunning yet functional business pod that will look amazing as part of your new diversification project.
The Arca is adaptable to create the business space you need. It can be a shared office space, a meeting room, reception, kitchen space or an individual office with its own WC and kitchenette. You can see from our images that a group of these Arca business pods together will look fabulous in your rural setting while offering practicality to your tenants.
Using sustainable materials, the Arca enjoys high build quality and a meticulous finish. The interior layout is flexible, and you can add additional decking to the wide feature glazing to help bring the outdoors into your business accommodation.
Arca Business Cabins are designed with your tenants in mind. Spec can include:
- Structural Insulated Panels with cedar wood tongue and groove cladding
- Mounted on ground screws (concrete foundation if required)
- Underfloor heating
- Mood lighting
- Choice of coloured floors with a water-repellent coating
- Toilet and shower space options (with 9KW water heater)
- Water and drainage connection to the main dwelling (20m allowance)
- Solid oak kitchen worktop, Shaker-style base cabinets in a choice of colours, integrated fridge, two-ring hob, tile splashback.
- Pressure-treated FSC timber throughout
- Firestone rubber roofing membrane system
The start of something beautiful
Our Pods Are The Business
These fantastic structures can also be made into bespoke office envronments
With an adaptable open layout, kitchenette, desk space and an en-suite toilet, these eco-friendly pods are the perfect solution for business professionals requiring a shared office space, or meeting rooms to meet their business requirements. These pods can be custom designed and personalised to offer the ultimate rural outdoor living business solution.
Practical and Attractive
Enjoy new space at home or add delightful commercial accommodation for guests with pods covering three-metre, four-metre or 12 x 4-meter plans. Using ethically sourced materials, the pods look fantastic and fit within just about all environments.
You’re assured of a well-built pod using the finest materials.
- Dual-layer of sustainably sourced Finnish bonded 18mm structural ply
- Super strong tusk tenon and wedge joint system
- Siberian larch exterior cladding (hand-oiled or left untreated to turn silver-grey over time)
- Scandinavian Redwood tongue and groove interior cladding (primed and painted)
- Frame cavity insulated with eco 100mm flexible mineral wool
- Electric sockets and LED downlighters
- uPVC wood double glazed windows and doors.
The start of something beautiful
Main Office: Manor Farm, Ixworth Thorpe, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1QH
Regional Office: 47 Queen Charlotte St. Edinburgh, EH6 7EY