Discover our Shepherd’s Huts
Traditionally, these robust mobile shelters withstood the harshest of weather, providing warmth and comfort for shepherds in remote areas.
Our Shepherd Huts make a charming addition to your rural estate and a perfect place to stay for guests who want to upgrade their glamping experience. They are fully insulated with Structural Insulated Panels, so no framework is needed, and they come with all mod cons.
They are stronger than conventional structures of their type, faster to construct and very cosy.
A Modern Twist
You can own this Shepherd’s Hut with a traditional wriggly tin finish and double-glazed Georgian-style windows and doors. With options like a fridge, shower and microwave, and seating that converts to a bed, there’s much to admire. A steel chassis and cast-iron wheels add to the feeling of sturdiness.
The steel chassis, on 18-inch wheels cast in a Black Country foundry, has longitudinal beams and transverse ribs, giving an incredibly strong platform for the main structure, which comes in a variety of colours. The hut also has:
- A weatherproofed, insulated and durable shell
- Low U-value, offering 60% lower energy costs
- Seven times more strength than a timber-framed building
- A SIP floor, 98mm thick walls and 122mm thick roof (thicker panels can be used in certain conditions)
- Low-waste, environmentally sustainable construction
- Pressure-treated certified FSC timber.
Example floor layout